Bonnie

Bonnie

rabbit

rabbit

Lisa

Lisa
colour 8x10

Mrs Blore

Mrs Blore
graphite 8x10

Oakley

Oakley

About Me

My Photo
artbykarieann
I am a part-time pet portrait and wildlife artist living in the deep dark forest between the Royal Forest of Dean, Herefordshire and the Welsh border. A beautiful and inspiring place to live and create pet portraits and wildlife art.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 9 August 2008

Springer Spaniel Pet Portrait


With many thanks to Greg Knight for allowing me to use his wonderful spaniel image (http://www.ruralshots.com/) , here is another spaniel portrait, unfortunatley I do not have the work in progress shots of this due to a formatting error on my memory card. Had a busy day today as we went to Evesham Vintage Show but it was so rainy we came home early and I was able to get on with some commissions and I made my new blog header... see above... and I also changed the style of my blog to compliment it plus yesterday I painted the kitchen so I felt a bit guilty about not doing any artwork at all!

If you like my work please take the time to leave me a comment or become a follower (see bottom of page). If you would like to win a pet portrait of your dog, cat, horse or any other pet please see my new competition. It costs nothing to enter, all you require is internet access.
If you are interested in commissioning me please visit my pet portrait artist website or my wildlife artist website
Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Copyright (c) 2008 -2010 Karie-Ann Cooper. All rights reserved. All images, words and text remain the copyright of Karie-Ann Cooper. All artwork on this blog is protected by copyright law and must not be used, copied or downloaded without the permission of the artist