Bonnie

Bonnie

rabbit

rabbit

Lisa

Lisa
colour 8x10

Mrs Blore

Mrs Blore
graphite 8x10

Oakley

Oakley

About Me

My Photo
artbykarieann
I am a part-time pet portrait and wildlife artist living in the deep dark forest between the Royal Forest of Dean, Herefordshire and the Welsh border. A beautiful and inspiring place to live and create pet portraits and wildlife art.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 23 September 2010

Dog Portraits, Oakley


Bit of an update on Oakley. Christmas is fast approaching and I'm now pretty booked up so will need to sort myself out with an order of play as such to ensure all are completed in time. I've already managed to sell some gift certificates as the orders are from people who cannot get hold of photographs so want the recipient to choose their own favourite images. I've also been out meeting some clients and their pets and was able to take my own photos, this are the best commissions as I get to meet the subject in the flesh and see their personalities as they run around and pose for me.

I've also started a german shepherd portrait and will also be starting the spaniel portrait mentioned in my last post.

And here is the latest deer seen in our woods, this one was a little camera shy but did manage to stand still long enough for me to take a photo, as soon as it heard the camera click though it sped off through the trees and out of sight.

FACEBOOKTWITTERYOU TUBEPICASAFLICKRDIGGDELICIOUSSTUMBLE UPON

2 comments:

Sue Clinker said...

Looking good Karie-Ann

I'd love to be able to meet and photograph more of my 'subjects' but (thanks to the internet) my clients come from far afield so it isn't practical (I'm not knocking it though).

Looking forward to seeing progress on this

artbykarieann said...

I do seem to get quite a bit of local or not too distant commissions Sue. I really do like meeting the subjects though, it provides so much info about them, plus I get to play with them too, always good fun!!!

Copyright (c) 2008 -2010 Karie-Ann Cooper. All rights reserved. All images, words and text remain the copyright of Karie-Ann Cooper. All artwork on this blog is protected by copyright law and must not be used, copied or downloaded without the permission of the artist