Bonnie

Bonnie

rabbit

rabbit

Lisa

Lisa
colour 8x10

Mrs Blore

Mrs Blore
graphite 8x10

Oakley

Oakley

About Me

My Photo
artbykarieann
I am a part-time pet portrait and wildlife artist living in the deep dark forest between the Royal Forest of Dean, Herefordshire and the Welsh border. A beautiful and inspiring place to live and create pet portraits and wildlife art.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 9 October 2010

Dog Portraits, German Shepherd


Just a quick update to show you Willow's portrait framed. It's quite big and already my Dad (who is my biggest marketing tool) is hoiking it around his shooting friends so I guess it will be some time until I see it again. Good job I didn't need it for a while!


And here she is, the apple of my eye, the beautiful Willow. We were hard at work deep in the forest here, she was busy looking for her ball, we lose at least two a week but thankfully we find about two a week as we travel about so she has a constant supply to chase, tear up and repeatedly drop on my feet in the hope of a game of catch.

FACEBOOKTWITTERYOU TUBEPICASAFLICKRDIGGDELICIOUSSTUMBLE UPON

3 comments:

Sue Clinker said...

She is beautiful ... and I hope her portrait gets you lots of commissions :o)

Art with Liz said...

A really beautiful portrait Karie-Ann of a very beautiful dog!

artbykarieann said...

thanks both, I'm glad you agree Willow is beautiful!!!!

Copyright (c) 2008 -2010 Karie-Ann Cooper. All rights reserved. All images, words and text remain the copyright of Karie-Ann Cooper. All artwork on this blog is protected by copyright law and must not be used, copied or downloaded without the permission of the artist