Bonnie

Bonnie

rabbit

rabbit

Lisa

Lisa
colour 8x10

Mrs Blore

Mrs Blore
graphite 8x10

Oakley

Oakley

About Me

My Photo
artbykarieann
I am a part-time pet portrait and wildlife artist living in the deep dark forest between the Royal Forest of Dean, Herefordshire and the Welsh border. A beautiful and inspiring place to live and create pet portraits and wildlife art.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
Friday 3 December 2010

Cat Portraits, Frank

This is Frank's cat portrait framed and almost ready for packing.

I've spent most of the day framing and packing, a time consuming job which yields no gain but must be done and properly to ensure no damages occur in transit.
It is a job I really don't enjoy but oddly when everything is packed up and sat on my shelf ready for posting I do feel I have worked pretty hard at all of these portraits. Thankfully I've got them done in plenty of time for Christmas, I do have a couple more Christmas portraits which will need to be posted but I've already made a start with Zelah's portrait and will be spending some more time on it this evening so should have something to post tomorrow.

We've also managed to get out and about a little today, buying more packaging materials plus a couple more mounts and frames for more portraits. All in all I've been quite busy but I did find time to take my dogs for a snowy adventure in the woods, slippy and cold would be understatements, and poor Zac keeps getting little snowballs attached to the fur between his toes so we have to have a few pitstops on the way around to relief him of these, he starts to hoble about and then gives me his paws for de-icing! I soon get the message!


FACEBOOKTWITTERYOU TUBEPICASAFLICKRDIGGDELICIOUSSTUMBLE UPON

0 comments:

Copyright (c) 2008 -2010 Karie-Ann Cooper. All rights reserved. All images, words and text remain the copyright of Karie-Ann Cooper. All artwork on this blog is protected by copyright law and must not be used, copied or downloaded without the permission of the artist