Bonnie

Bonnie

rabbit

rabbit

Lisa

Lisa
colour 8x10

Mrs Blore

Mrs Blore
graphite 8x10

Oakley

Oakley

About Me

My Photo
artbykarieann
I am a part-time pet portrait and wildlife artist living in the deep dark forest between the Royal Forest of Dean, Herefordshire and the Welsh border. A beautiful and inspiring place to live and create pet portraits and wildlife art.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 1 December 2010

Dog Portraits


This is as much as I can show of this top secret dog portrait, although this will give you an idea of what I've been up to, keeping busy! We are suffering from the bad weather at the moment, our little lane is not driveable and several cars, 1 van and a truck have ended up in ditches and wrapped around tree stumps, thankfully no one has been hurt and thankfully none of these instances involved me. I have had to walk out through our local woods to get a lift to work, we are on the county boundary with one county salting the roads literally to a straight line of the boundary and the county I live in not doing any salting resulting in a stretch of about 1/2  mile of treacherous roads which I can avoid if I walk through the woods and get a lift. Our chickens are all warm thanks to more straw bales and it seems Stan is very keen on the snow and he is taking the opportunity to roll in it as often as possible.
News on Stan is he started bronze training classes on Monday, his class was first so I had to leave poor Willow in the truck until her class and then visa versa but both were very good and decided to leave the inside of my truck in one piece.
Stan was actually better than I thought he would be, training classes are very strange environments in reality and I thought he maybe a little stressed, instead he seemed to take it all in his stride and did quite well. As for Willow, as usual she gets quite excited by the whole thing and does her bits well but barks when the other dogs take their turn at returning to handlers as she thinks it's playtime, this week we had to stay outside to let everyone get on! Bad girl Willow!
Anyway, onwards and upwards as they say and I still have a list of portraits to complete so it's back to work for me.
FACEBOOKTWITTERYOU TUBEPICASAFLICKRDIGGDELICIOUSSTUMBLE UPON
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Copyright (c) 2008 -2010 Karie-Ann Cooper. All rights reserved. All images, words and text remain the copyright of Karie-Ann Cooper. All artwork on this blog is protected by copyright law and must not be used, copied or downloaded without the permission of the artist